Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: hmmm...Monthly Specials

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doesn't it seem like every month the monthly specials get smaller and smaller? There use to be three pages of monthly specials and now there isn't even one whole page.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On the other hand, though, this is a good thing. Less temptation to buy!!!

    And have you noticed, the monthly specials have been true *monthly* specials lately. Yay for AG for doing this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 07:08 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And we're also getting way more options. Not just the same sets cycled through every few months.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how it is now, they're actually putting historical clothes on special. I don't think Ive bought anything off the sale page since about late last summer, but I've been tempted by a number of the historical outfits. I hope they keep putting different items up like they are now.

  5. #5
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah! I like it to!!! I'm gonna be getting SAmantha's Talent show dress!! I'm hopfuly going to order it tonight!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YAY!!!!! I can't wait!!!
    We can use the code on sale items, Right??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, the code works on items with sale prices. Just remember the code 149921 when you place your order! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like how AG is changing around the monthly specials too. I just placed an order for DD yesterday first thing in the AM. It is nice to have a mix of the today and historical outfits to choose from. I also like the fact that Posie is available on sale so close to Easter! [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks AG!

    Shelly

  8. #8
    Inactive Member karbipbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered Samantha's Talent show dress, Kit's Tree House Outfit, the Gymnastics outfit and Julia's book with the code!! That was the first time I have used the code and I saved enough that I could have bought another sale outfit!! i'm glad I read this thread, because I hadn't checked the sales yet this month!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, just a few this month.

    I am considering the princess and princes stuff for the bitty twins because I plan on buying them for my youngest for Christmas, but am buying so much other stuff right now, it will have to wait at least until the end of the month.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I never thought of it that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •